Please note: I am currently accepting new clients.
Welcome! My name is Lilyan Moore, and I am committed to providing affordable counseling services to diverse members of the community in Portland, Oregon. I have a special focus on clients who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, asexual, queer, and questioning. I am poly and kink aware; you can find me listed in the directory of providers in the National Coalition for Sexual Freedom.
I have been specially trained to work with the following populations and issues:
- Individuals, couples, and families, including non-traditional families
- Children, adolescents, and young adults
- Sexual and gender identity struggles
- Gender dysphoria and gender transition
- Intersectional identities
- Families with a child who is transgender or displays gender non-conforming behaviours
- Trauma, including systemic trauma and complex trauma
- Depression and mood disorders
- Anxiety disorders, including OCD and panic disorder
- Body image issues and eating disorders
- Children or adolescents with a history of anger, violence, or acting out
- Internet and gaming addiction
- Substance abuse